Live safer at home
Otono-me is an innovative telecare service where the person doesn’t need to wear anything. Otono-me has been designed for elderly, weakened or disabled people who could fall or need assistance.
Once the house is equipped with 5 discreet sensors (4 infrared sensor and 1 open/close sensor), the activity of this person is checked in real time. In case of anomaly, an alert is automatically sent to carers or to an assistance platform, available 24/7.
The person lives as usual, Otono-me watches over.
– Elderly people living alone at home, – People affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias, – Care residences, – Families.
How does it work?
- Installation: Can be easily installed in any kind of house without any internet connection.
- Plug and play: Once it’s plugged, it works directly and the person equipped is protected.
- Abnormal activity detected: An alert is automatically sent to an assistance platform.
Protected even if you don’t wear your panic button No camera installed at home
The carers know that they will receive an alert when something abnormal occurs Data are safe and respected
Plug & play, installation in any kind of housing without needing internet connection or any technician
Smartphone & Web application
An ergonomic smartphone application is available for families so they can check if everything if ok in the house of the elderly person in real time and to be easily reassured.
The carers also have access to more precise analytics about:
– the activity of the person in the house during the day, the week and the month (number of movement detected per day),
– the activity in the kitchen (time spent in the kitchen to take meals),
– the activity in the bedroom (time spent in the bedroom by night) and,
– the number of time and the time spent outside the house.
These information are available online in real time as well.
Download the Otono-me brochure thanks to the button below: