Combine sensors and our intelligence
to deliver connected services with high added value
Our business offering: A data analysis and artificial intelligence platform that transforms data from all types of sensors into high added value services. This can then be directly exploited by our customers and their customers in turn through the use of custom applications.
The Telegrafik platform: state-of-the-art algorithms to secure the connection of frail people with their helpers
- Remote monitoring
- Automatically detects dangers
The aim: Enabling Care professionals to access new services for themselves, their subscribers and their community.
Our expertise in data and sensors
The Telegrafik platform processes data from all sources and from all types of sensors
Our expertise in data analysis
- Collection and storage of heterogeneous data from sensor systems, partners or databases
- Behavioural modelling, predictive statistics
- Machine learning modules
- Real-time monitoring
- Detection of unusual activity
- Expert module for sending alerts
- Collation of information, analyses
Our expertise in interfacing and applications
- Real-time display of analysed information
- Applications for the general public / Professional applications
- Security measures / management of access
- Interfacing with partner information systems
Analysis of weak signals to prevent
the loss of autonomy: for more safety
- Extra help for someone who starts to skip breakfast, in order to avoid dehydration/undernourishment
- Reassessment of medicinal treatment/assessing any possible urinary infection for a person who frequently gets up at night
Telegrafik offers its professional partners the best artificial intelligence and data analysis technologies
Innovation is at the core of Telegrafik’s DNA
Our technological building blocks
Monitoring frail patients
Monitoring daily functional autonomy
(activity, sleep, etc.)
of new sensors
Implementation of a new tool to monitor
the deterioration of people’s health
Digital Innovation Competition (DIN) – Uses, Interfaces, Algorithms
July 2017 – December 2018
A project, funded by the Investment for the Future Programme (Programme d’Investissements d’Avenir (PIA)), aimed at making Telegrafik the key partner of leading European home care and ageing in terms of their connected services, and positioning itself as the leading intelligent data analysis software at the heart of Smart Care’s high-volume connected services.
The key for Telegrafik: new algorithmic features and new industrial partners, allowing the development of new innovative connected services for security, comfort, social links, e-health or even a better coordination of technologies and human services.
This programme of innovation mobilises, in particular, skills in data science, computer science and project management, but also in design or user ergonomics.
PrEdictive pour Personnes âGées et ASsistancE (3PEGASE) platform: Remote monitoring service for frail people and those being gerontologically monitored.
2015 – 2018
The 3Pegase project is at the cutting edge of the home care, prevention and e-health sectors, and implements a system for preventing the loss of autonomy and for monitoring frail elderly people, based in particular on sensor systems and predictive analysis technologies.
3Pegase works to anticipate recurrent issues in older patients, such as falls or undernourishment.
The work conducted as part of the project makes it possible:
- to monitor over time the level of activity of a patient based on a sensor system
- to make an upstream detection of abnormal developments in the characteristic activities of fragility of a deterioration that is too severe
- to effectively secure a patient who is subject to gerontological monitoring
- to coordinate resources for a patient:
via the telemedicine operator
in relation to the caregivers
in relation to the remote Emergency Centre
based on the intelligent remote monitoring (sensors + AI) of the patient
Telepass: Evaluation of the performance of home automation sensors for monitoring fragile patients
2014 – 2015
Project in partnership with LAAS CNRS which has allowed work to be conducted on
- artificial intelligence algorithms of Telegrafik and LAAS-CNRS
- to work on the performances and intrinsic characteristics of the home automation sensors used to perform actimetrics.